Kwekel Services, LLC
Florida's Garage Floor Epoxy Experts
Are you tired of tracking dirt and leaves into your home through a dirty garage? Dirt from the outside continually blows or gets tracked into your garage, where it becomes trapped in pores and divots. Garage floors that are not painted or coated are nearly impossible to keep clean. Since 1986, Kwekel Services, LLC has become the local expert in painting or epoxy for garage flooring on Florida's East Coast and inland. With our headquarters for epoxy garage flooring in Ormond Beach, FL, we are able to cover the east coast to serve all of your garage epoxy needs. Call today for a free quote and find out how quickly and economically you can enjoy a clean, gleaming, freshly coated garage floor in your home.
Call for a FREE Quote
Benefits of Ormond Beach Garage Floor Painting
- Remove unsightly stains during the cleaning process
- Create a barrier that resists stains
- Provide a surface that is easy to maintain
- Attractive finish – Your car will feel like it's driving into a showroom every time
- Ability to increase traction on the floors when wet
Garage Epoxy / Painting by Kwekel Services, LLC
The Garage Floor Painting Experts at Kwekel Services, LLC comply with rigorous standards when completing all of our garage floor painting projects. Cutting corners during the process will diminish the lifespan of the coating. We take the time to do it right the first time, allowing you to enjoy a like-new garage floor for years to come.
Our Process for Garage Floor Epoxy for Central Florida
- First, we clean the flooring. Dust and dirt are removed, and stains are scrubbed away using a specially formulated concrete cleaner.
- After the entire garage floor has been well cleaned, it is rinsed to remove chemical residue and allowed to completely dry.
- Next, cracks and divots are filled in using a concrete repair compound. The surface is then etched as needed to make the flooring more porous for better paint adhesion.
- Again, the garage floor is left to dry thoroughly.
- We then apply a layer of primer. Primer is the key to a long-lasting garage floor paint job. Skipping this step will lead to premature breakdown of the paint.
- We will then apply your garage floor paint. Ormond Beach area residents have many colors and styles of paints to choose from.
- 24 hours after the final paint application, your floor will be ready for use.
Call for a FREE Quote